Management to Discuss Q4 and Full-Year Results, as Well as Longer-Term Strategy, at Hybrid Investor Day Event Hosted in A10’s San Jose Executive Briefing Center with Virtual Attendance Option
A10 Networks (NYSE: ATEN), a leading provider of secure application services and solutions, today reminded interested parties that the Company will announce its fourth quarter 2021 financial results after the markets close on Tuesday, February 1, 2022.
Management will host an investor day at 11 a.m. ET (8 a.m. PT) on Wednesday, February 2, 2022. The analyst day will be conducted live at A10’s Executive Briefing Center in San Jose and will be available simultaneously via webcast.
To register, learn more about the event, and review the in-person and virtual attendance options, please visit the A10 Investor Day page at www.a10networks.com/analyst-day
The expected agenda for the investor day is as follows:
- Evolution, Execution, Acceleration: Dhrupad Trivedi, President and Chief Executive Officer of A10 Networks, discussing the transformation of A10 to build upon a strong legacy to enable alignment with secular tailwinds like cybersecurity and infrastructure buildout including 5G while creating operating leverage.
- Trends and Threats for Enterprise and Security: Fernando Montenegro,Senior Principal Analyst, Cybersecurity, at Omdia, providing a third-party perspective on the cybersecurity landscape.
- Delivering Better Business Outcomes for Customers: Matt Bruening, A10’s Executive Vice President of Worldwide Sales and Marketing, discussing A10’s security-focused solution-selling approach and why it is winning.
- Transforming the Go-To-Market Strategy: Tina Stewart, A10’s Vice President of Commercial Marketing, discussing A10’s commercial strategy for the future.
- A10 Advantage: Security: Rich Groves, A10’s Director of Security Research, discussing A10’s security-led solutions and innovation including how A10’s technology supports Zero Trust architecture.
- A10 Advantage: Infrastructure: Terry Young, A10’s Director, Service Provider Product Marketing, discussing why the hybrid environment remains not just a viable market, but a growing one, for key customers.
- Driving Financial Success: Brian Becker, A10’s Chief Financial Officer, providing a deep-dive into A10’s financial results, including Q4 and FY21 results, mid- and long-term goals, and key metrics to monitor progress.