Consumer IoT research firm to provide insights on the impact of connectivity on consumers at home during complimentary Dallas event
IoT research firm Parks Associates will host an informational session in Dallas, Texas, on Thursday, August 16, featuring the Parks Associates analyst team, with specialists in the smart home, connected health, energy, pay-TV and OTT services, digital media, and connected CE industries. This invite-only eventwill provide attendees with new insights on the connected consumer, including trends in sales channels, preferences for new innovations, and the impact of the IoT on living at home. The open house is designed to benefit IoT executives who design, manufacture, or promote advanced solutions for consumers.
“More than one-fourth of U.S. broadband households have a smart home device now, and in 2021, U.S. consumers will buy more than 485 million connected devices,” said Elizabeth Parks, SVP, Parks Associates. “At this open house, Parks Associates analysts will discuss the factors driving this purchase behavior, including interest in new features like voice control, and the profound impact these devices will have on consumer behavior at home, at work, and on the go.”
Attendees will gain insights and research data on the smart home and connected entertainment markets. The schedule of events includes:
- 1:00 p.m. – Meet and Greet
- 1:15 p.m. – Welcome: Who is Parks Associates, and What Do We Do?
- 1:30 p.m. – Growth of Smart Home: Consumer Trends in Health, Security, Smart Home Devices, and Platforms
- 2:00 p.m. – Growth in Connected Entertainment: Consumer Trends in OTT, Pay TV, and Connected CE
- 2:30 p.m. – Refreshments and Networking
To request an invitation, complete this form.
Further reading on Parks Associates’ research and insights:
- More than 265 million households worldwide will have more than 400 million OTT video service subscriptions by 2022
- Voice shopping in retail expected to grow to $40 billion by 2022
- Parks Associates Forecasts over 60% of U.S. Households Will Have an Energy Management Network by 2022
- More than 6M U.S. consumers will use PERS devices by 2021
- U.S. consumers will buy more than 485 million connected devices in 2021
- More than 10 million smart home devices will be sold in the U.S. by 2021
- More than 26 million U.S. broadband households will have professionally monitored security by 2021
- More than 85% of millennials subscribe to at least one OTT video service
For information about Parks Associates’ events, visit www.parksassociates.com/events. To speak with an analyst or to request data, contact Julia Homier at email@example.com, 972-996-0214.
About Parks Associates
Parks Associates is an internationally recognized market research and consulting company specializing in emerging consumer technology products and services. Founded in 1986, Parks Associates creates research capital for companies ranging from Fortune 500 to small start-ups through market reports, primary studies, consumer research, custom research, workshops, executive conferences, and annual service subscriptions.
The company’s expertise includes digital media and platforms, entertainment and gaming, home networks, Internet and television services, digital health, mobile applications and services, support services, consumer apps, advanced advertising, consumer electronics, energy management, and home control systems and security.
Each year, Parks Associates hosts industry webcasts, the CONNECTIONS™ Conference Series, Smart Energy Summit: Engaging the Consumer, Connected Health Summit: Engaging Consumers, and Future of Video: OTT, Pay TV, and Digital Media. http://www.parksassociates.com
SOURCE Parks Associates