StorageCraft®, whose mission is to protect all data and ensure its constant availability, announced today that in the Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Disaster Recovery as a Service1 (DRaaS) report, it has received the highest percentage for “Willingness to Recommend” with 94% of 35 reviews and one of the highest scores for “Product Capabilities” with 4.7 out of 5. As of December 4, 2019, 45% of all reviews were provided by mid-size companies between $50M – $1B in size.
In the report, StorageCraft received an overall score of 4.4 out of 5.
Individual categories were rated as follows:
- 4.4 for Evaluation & Contracting
- 4.5 for Integration & Deployment
- 4.6 for Service & Support
- 4.7 for Product Capabilities
StorageCraft received these reviews, with highlights including:
- “Best server back-up software out there!” By Research Assistant and Analyst in Miscellaneous Industry
- “Best DRaaS Product On The Market.” By Operations Analyst in the Finance Industry
- “Powerful hardware-independent restore feature.” By Main Stack Developer in the Services Industry
- “ShadowProtect: Secure & Optimum Storage Backup Platform.” By Research Engineer in the Healthcare Industry
- “Great Product Works Without Problems.” By Sales Analyst in the Construction Industry
- “Simple To Deploy, You Can Recover Files In Less Than 5 Minutes.” By IT Manager in the Services Industry
- “Easy to implement and manage DR solution for all of our various server environments.” By Network Admin in the Healthcare Industry
According to Gartner, “Gartner defines disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) as a productized service offering in which the provider manages server image and production data replication to the cloud, disaster recovery run book creation, automated server recovery within the cloud, automated server failback from the cloud, and network element and functionality configuration, as needed. Source servers supported must include a combination of both virtual and physical. To be considered DRaaS versus other options that enable do-it-yourself recovery, all elements of the service must be included in the service offering contract between the provider and customer, and offer a standardized SLA for recovery.”
Follow StorageCraft on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Read the latest data backup and recovery thought leadership articles at the StorageCraft Blog.
Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences, and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
About Peer Insights
Peer Insights is an online platform of ratings and reviews of IT software and services that are written and read by IT professionals and technology decision-makers. The goal is to help IT leaders make more insightful purchase decisions and help technology providers improve their products by receiving objective, unbiased feedback from their customers. Gartner Peer Insights includes more than 215,000 verified reviews in more than 340 markets. For more information, please visit www.gartner.com/reviews/home.
The reviews that contributed to StorageCraft’s recognition and other information provided through third-party websites herein are the opinions of select customers and StorageCraft does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of such information.
Organizations keep their critical information always safe, accessible, and optimized with StorageCraft data protection, data management, and business continuity solutions. StorageCraft’s powerful data protection offerings deliver instant, reliable, and complete data recovery and eliminate downtime. Our innovative converged scale-out storage platform solves both data growth and data protection challenges. Our solutions are efficient and easy to use for on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid deployments. For more information, visit www.StorageCraft.com.
StorageCraft, OneXafe, ShadowXafe, OneSystem and ShadowProtect are trademarks of StorageCraft Technology Corp. Other company and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Copyright 2019 StorageCraft Technology Corp. All rights reserved.