Winbond Electronics Corporation, a leading global supplier of semiconductor memory solutions, announced today that TrustME® W77Q Secure Flash has been selected as the winner of China OFweek 7th IoT& AI Innovative Technology Product Awards 2022.
Established by OFweek, a well-known technology-focused media in China, the OFweek IoT Innovative Technology Product Awards has been recognized as one of the most professional, influential, and representative evolutions in Chinses high-tech industry since 2016. The IoT Innovative Technology Product Awards aims to recognize products, technology, use cases, and enterprises that have made outstanding contributions to the Internet industry to encourage more enterprises further to invest in product and technology innovation and enable the whole industry’s benign development.
The W77Q Secure Flash memory is a revolutionary, drop-in replacement for existing Flash devices, supporting secure storage, secure boot, root-of-trust and resilience, and providing strong protection for operations such as over-the-air updates and device authentication.
The W77Q ensures robust, end-to-end security in IoT devices by enabling:
- Root of Trust and Secure boot
- Secure Storage
- Secure code updates, including over-the-air updates, via an end-to-end secure channel between an update authority and the W77Q even when the host processor or SoC has been compromised.
- Authenticated and encrypted data transfer between the Flash device and the host
- Secure Execute-in-Place (XiP) of boot and application code
- System resilience, supporting the key security functions of protection, detection and recovery
- Security Certified: Common Criteria EAL2+, FIPS 140-3 CAVP, SESIP level 2 (in progress), ISO26262 ASIL-C functional safety qualified
Winbond is proud that OFweek recognized its W77Q as the industry’s best Secure Flash device with this award. Winbond’s W77Q Serial Flash contains all the elements required for a safe, secure and resilient connected platforms, including IoT, Industrial and Automotive. The W77Q series products are supplied in industry-standard packages and pin-outs, supporting standard single/dual/quad/QPI serial peripheral interface (SPI) command set, and allowing a simple drop-in replacement for non-secure SPI NOR Flash devices from all major vendors.
The W77Q parts, in densities of 16Mbit, 32Mbit, 64Mbit, and 128Mbits, are available for sampling now. More information may be found at www.winbond.com.