Industry’s Premier Virtual Conference Will Be Held April 22; Registration and Call for Speakers Now Open
Zenoss Inc., the leader in AI-driven full-stack monitoring, today announced that GalaxZ21 will be held virtually on April 22. The one-day online conference will offer attendees a fully immersive interactive experience with free access to all keynotes, track sessions and networking opportunities.
Since 2015, the GalaxZ user conference has hosted a rapidly growing audience of IT Ops, DevOps and site reliability engineering (SRE) professionals from some of the world’s largest enterprises, including Google, AWS, BBC, United Airlines, PepsiCo, Dish Network, Nintendo, NetApp, Guardian Life, Nutanix, Saudi Aramco, Cisco and more. GalaxZ21 will feature industry luminaries, real-world customer case studies, and opportunities to network and connect with peers.
“We just completed the most successful year in company history by far,” said Greg Stock, chairman and CEO of Zenoss. “We added many great organizations to our customer list, and we look forward to bringing them together in April and delivering an incredible digital experience with some of the sharpest minds in the world.”
Designed for newcomers as well as the most advanced professionals, GalaxZ21 will facilitate attendee collaboration to address the increasing challenges of modern IT environments and showcase customers who have developed elegant solutions that solve complex problems.
Here is a preview of what attendees will experience at the virtual GalaxZ21:
- Expert sessions with cloud and infrastructure leaders, practitioners and industry experts
- Strategies for optimizing application health in complex hybrid IT environments
- The latest how-tos and best practices from Zenoss subject matter experts
- One-on-one meetings with Zenoss technical experts, solution strategists and executives
- Z Awards that recognize exceptional innovation, leadership and collaboration
- Networking opportunities throughout the event