CrowdStrike (Nasdaq: CRWD) today announced it has been recognized as the only Customers’ Choice in the 2024 Gartner Peer Insights™ Voice of the Customer for Vulnerability Assessment among eight other providers. The AI-native CrowdStrike Falcon® XDR platform harnesses AI to prioritize risks in real time across the entire attack surface – both internal and external – without the complex, scanning infrastructure required by legacy vulnerability management providers.
Today’s adversaries can weaponize vulnerabilities in minutes or hours as opposed to days or weeks. Reliance on the legacy, reactive approaches to vulnerability assessment can amplify organizational risk. CrowdStrike Falcon® Exposure Management unifies real-time security and IT data sets from Falcon Surface (External Attack Surface Management), Falcon Discover (Asset, Account and App Discovery) and Falcon Spotlight (Vulnerability Management), as well as CrowdStrike’s renowned threat intelligence, endpoint and XDR telemetry to predict attack paths and guide risk mitigation actions that stop breaches before they happen.
“Reactive scan-first approaches to identifying and mitigating vulnerability risk are no longer good enough against today’s adversary. Organizations need to proactively identify vulnerabilities and potential attack paths and shut them down before they can be exploited by fast moving adversaries,” said Raj Rajamani, head of products at CrowdStrike. “Our unified platform approach stands out against the legacy vulnerability management companies and resonates with organizations that want to consolidate point products and stop vulnerabilities from turning into breaches.”
CrowdStrike customer reviews include:
- “CrowdStrike Falcon Spotlight stands as a robust vulnerability management solution, rooted in the cloud, and enhanced by an integrated sensor that provides a comprehensive perspective of our enterprise’s attack surface and the surrounding threat landscape. Furthermore, I’ve observed its user-friendly nature and seamless compatibility with various security solutions. In summary, this product is particularly well-suited for organizations seeking to augment their EDR solution with this valuable add-on feature.” – IT Security and Risk Manager in Media
- “If you want to research, assess or report the vulnerabilities in your environment then go for Falcon Spotlight. One of the best tools I have ever used to overcome the challenges of vulnerability management. It supports all OS platforms and is real-time based.” – IT Leader in Manufacturing
- “We have implemented the CrowdStrike Spotlight feature to gain better visibility into our vulnerabilities through CrowdStrike. It provides great prioritization for what vulnerabilities you should be prioritizing first if you do not know where to start.” – IT, Security and Risk Manager in Media
- To learn more about the 2024 Gartner Peer Insights™ Voice of the Customer for Vulnerability Assessment Report, visit the CrowdStrike website.
- CrowdStrike was named a Worldwide Leader for Risk-Based Vulnerability Management in the 2023 IDC MarketScape Report.
Gartner, Voice of the Customer for Vulnerability Assessment, 30 January 2024
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark, and MAGIC QUADRANT is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner® Peer Insights™ content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences, and should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content nor makes any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this content, about its accuracy or completeness, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.