Newly Relocated Industry Show to Welcome Tech Talent to Connect with Top AI and IoT Companies
Today, the AI Summit and IoT World Austin conference announced a new slate of programming, speakers and talks focused on the trends of Smart Mobility & Connected Transportation, AI is Coming Down to Earth, and Quantum is Getting Real. Taking place at the Austin Convention Center November 2 – 3 and featuring 150 speakers from more than 100 companies and 10 countries, this global event celebrates the convergence of AI and IoT – two transformative technologies used in everyday life by everyone. Conveniently co-located inside the AI Summit and IoT World Austin will be the Austin edition of the Quantum Computing Summit.
AI Summit and IoT World Austin will focus on addressing today’s tech needs in business, industry and communities across Texas, the U.S. and the world. From robotics to semiconductors, and future of driving to environmental sustainability, the conference will play host to immersive learning opportunities with roundtables, masterclasses, and insider sessions supported by today’s industry greats Google, Verizon, IBM, and Cloudera, to name a few.
“We have curated AI Summit and IoT World Austin to put the tech in Texas with industry visionaries on the headline stage and key innovators across the exhibition floor that we will all need to thrive in an increasingly connected future,” said Jenalea Howell, Vice President, AI & IoT Markets – Informa Tech. “Bringing the community together is important as the entire ecosystem is overcoming semiconductor supply chain challenges, so we’ll tackle the future of manufacturing chips in America head on. This show is also about showcasing applications of AI in our everyday lives, and we have world chess champion Garry Kasparov to help us examine those benefits and risks.”
Passholders will have the ability to connect with attending top executives, speakers and industry peers. Discussions are designed to support CEOs, CTOs, AI experts, OEMs, managers, data scientists, technologists, engineers, and policymakers.
- Day 1: Talking CHIPS Act Stacking Up for Tech Economy: Big tech giants Supply Frame, Silicon Catalyst, and University of Texas Academia take the stage with researchers and policymakers to dive into best use cases for investments earmarked for semiconductor facilities and R&D in AI and Quantum Computing.
- Day 2: 25 Years Since IBM Deep Blue vs Garry Kasparov: World Chess Champion Hosts Fireside Chat & Simul: 25 years on, the world has changed significantly, driven by continual advancements in technology. But what have we learned from the rapid development of AI? And what role does it – or should it – play in our society?
- Opening Doors for Recently Laid Off Tech Workers: 250 All Access Passes (valued at $2299) are available – free of charge – for those who have been working in technical or IT-focused roles and no longer have jobs as of June 2022. These passes allow access to exceptional learning and networking opportunities via the full two-day conference.
Key Presentations and Speakers:
- State of web browsers in 2022 with the addition of Machine Learning with Jason Mayes, Web ML Lead at Google
- How IoT Fuels EV’s and Smart Mobility feat. Kate Kaufman, Vice President of Services and Solutions for Michelin North America, Inc.
- Matt Jones, Director of Global Technology Strategy, Ford Motor Company considers Intelligence Accelerating Customer Focused Mobility
- What’s inside Walmart’s Store No. 8 with Suyu Hou, Director of Product Management – AI/ML Product Portfolio and Platform, Walmart Tech
- William Hurley (Whurley), Founder & CEO of Strangeworks hosts panel on truth in scaling Quantum Computing
More than 3,000 expected attendees have the opportunity to directly connect with the rockstars of digital transformation in this two-day conference via an expo floor, booth bar crawls, analyst breakfast briefings, after hour events and specially curated industry moments. Keynote presentations, live analysis and exclusive interviews will be streamed on Tech TV found on media partners’ website homepages at aibusiness.com and iotworldtoday.com.