More Than 50 Institutions Selected or Expanded Their Use of Jenzabar Solutions to Modernize Recruitment, Retention, Financial Aid, Online Learning, and Other Critical Operations
Jenzabar, Inc., a leading technology innovator in higher education serving the new student, today announced that more than 50 higher education institutions across the U.S. have selected or expanded the use of Jenzabar solutions over the past year to navigate operational challenges prompted by the global pandemic and to prepare for the future. These institutions will leverage elements from the mobile-friendly Jenzabar One platform to power online learning, analytics, financial aid, student recruitment and retention, and more.
Facing unprecedented challenges brought about by the pandemic, colleges and universities have been pressured to accelerate their digital transformations and increase the use of technology across campus. When students and staff were forced off campus to a remote capacity, Jenzabar’s flexible platform enabled institutions to quickly adapt and establish effective online learning and working environments. As everyone returns to campus with new expectations for academic work and life, Jenzabar’s solutions have positioned institutions to adopt the new normal that will materialize over the coming months and years.
Some of the higher education institutions that are using modern elements of the Jenzabar One platform include Arkansas Baptist College, Carolina University, East Texas Baptist University, North Central Michigan College, Palm Beach Atlantic University, Shaw University, Southern Virginia University, Trinity School of Medicine, Unitech Training Academy, Wartburg Theological Seminary, Wilmington College, West Shore Community College, and more.
The Jenzabar One platform comprises a portfolio of sophisticated and modern higher education systems, including student, finance, and human capital systems, as well as the following additional solutions.
- Jenzabar Financial Aid automates the entire financial aid process, eliminates hours of tedious paperwork, and enables staff to get the award offer in the hands of prospective and returning students quickly.
- Jenzabar Retention helps keep each student on their personal track to success, from matriculation all the way through to completion.
- Jenzabar Recruitment enables institutions to deliver personalized outreach initiatives that target and engage prospective students earlier in their application and selection process to increase the likelihood of enrollment.
- Jenzabar eLearning enables institutions to create dynamic learning environments for students by empowering faculty to adopt innovative methods of delivering personalized educational experiences.
- Jenzabar Advancement enables institutions to cultivate constituent relationships, strengthen fundraising outcomes, and increase donor participation.
- Jenzabar Analytics centralizes data from disparate sources and allows staff to assess, understand, and use critical information to make informed decisions and take action.
- Jenzabar Chatbot, powered by artificial intelligence, is a self-service, digital engagement channel that allows students to get answers to commonly asked questions on demand, freeing up staff to focus on more challenging queries.
- Jenzabar Unity Platform is an integrated platform-as-a-service (iPaaS) offering that consolidates and simplifies system-to-system integrations across campus.
“I really feel like we are set up for the future with Jenzabar Recruitment,” said Dr. Joseph Liesen, Executive Director of Institutional Technology at Culver-Stockton College. “It’s amazing now how our email campaigns work so seamlessly in an automated way and give us the ability to see who has received and opened the email. I think the system was a good investment and will make our lives more organized and easier in a lot of ways. I am very glad to have some modern tools to help us recruit our students.”
“Higher education is evolving faster than it ever has before and technology is playing a critical role at the center of how people work, learn, and live – both on campus and beyond,” said Ling Chai Maginn, President and CEO of Jenzabar. “Jenzabar’s powerful suite of tools gives institutions the ability to quickly and cost-effectively modernize their infrastructure and stay ahead of evolving expectations. The broad adoption of our solutions across the Jenzabar One system is a meaningful testament to how the innovations we’ve developed empower institutions to address the very acute needs they’re currently facing while putting them in the position to succeed down the road.”