The Industry Insights IoT Awards honor technology solutions, companies, and individuals who have been instrumental in helping to digitally transform industries through IoT.
After the success of its inaugural awards event last year, IoT Marketing’s Industry Insights Webinars will be hosting the second annual 2021 Industry Insights IoT Awards on December 16, 2021, and is now accepting award submissions. The Industry Insights IoT Awards recognizes the ecosystem professionals, connected solutions providers, and high-tech leaders driving innovation and digital transformation, through the use of IoT. The award submissions deadline is on October 1, 2021.
“Last year, IoT Marketing created the Industry Insights IoT Awards to honor the commitment and resilience of businesses and leaders in the IoT ecosystem. It was also heartwarming to see the outpouring of support that our award winners received from the Industry Insights Webinars community,” said Tiffani Neilson, Chief Marketing Officer of IoT Marketing and Host of Industry Insights Webinars. “We are so thrilled to bring the Industry Insights IoT Awards back for the second year in a row and look forward to acknowledging the best technologies, companies, and individuals in IoT.”
The categories for this year’s program include:
- IoT Product of the Year
- Best IoT Security Solution
- Best Asset Tracking Solution
- Space Tech Solution of the Year
- Tech for Good Award
- Greenest IoT Solution
- Digital Transformation Innovator of the Year
- IoT Systems Integrator of the Year
- IoT Thought Leader of the Year
- IoT Executive of the Year
A panel of IoT industry judges will narrow down the finalists for each category, and the winners will be chosen after a public vote. Finalists will be announced on October 12, 2021, and voting will remain open until December 10, 2021.
Award winners will receive the following prizes:
- An IoT and cloud consulting package, including promotional credits, to run systems on Amazon Web Services, from SourceLogix. This includes architecture sessions, promotional credits to run systems on AWS, and training. For qualifying businesses, some restrictions apply.
- A media-style interview with Industry Insights Webinars
- Digital award ribbon and certificate
- Recognition during the live event
The winners of this year’s Industry Insights IoT Awards will be announced during a live online awards ceremony, part of the Industry Insights Webinars series, on December 16, 2021. The event will be hosted by Tiffani Neilson and BH IoT Group Partner Steve Brumer.
The Industry Insights Webinars series brings together thought leaders, experts, and business professionals for a panel-style discussion with Q&A. After just over a year since its initial launch, the series has already garnered an average of over 1,300 live viewers.