- Kingston FURY Renegade SSD: Cutting-Edge PCIe Gen 4×4 NVMe Performance
- Optimized for Gaming Applications and Intense Usage
Kingston FURY, the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, today announced Kingston FURY Renegade SSD, its next generation PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 drive for gamers, enthusiasts, and high-power users. Kingston FURY Renegade SSD delivers cutting-edge performance in high capacities using the latest Gen 4×4 controller and 3D TLC NAND.
By maximizing the available bandwidth of PCIe 4.0, Kingston FURY Renegade SSD achieves speeds up to 7,300/7,000MB/s read/write1 and up to 1,000,000 IOPS1 to deliver amazing consistency for an exceptional gaming experience. The drive is optimized to reduce game and application load times, stream and capture with ease and give your system an overall boost in responsiveness. Available in high capacities up to 4TB, users can store an extensive library of their favorite games and media and still have space for the latest titles. In addition to formidable speeds and massive capacity options, Kingston FURY Renegade SSD combines a slim M.2 form factor and an advanced low profile, graphene aluminum heat spreader to keep your drive cool during intense usage and bring superior performance to the tightest of spaces in gaming PC’s and laptops.
“Kingston FURY Renegade SSD pushes the limits of PCIe Gen4 technology to equip users with the high-performance storage required to elevate their gaming setup and experience as a whole,” said Keith Schimmenti, SSD Business Manager, Kingston. “Users can combine the Kingston FURY Renegade SSD with the Kingston FURY memory line for the ultimate team to help keep them at the top of their game.”
Kingston FURY Renegade SSD is currently available in 500GB, 1TB, 2TB and 4TB capacities. Kingston FURY Renegade SSD is backed by a limited five-year warranty4 and free technical support. For more information visit kingston.com.
|Kingston FURY Renegade SSD|
|SFYRS/500G||500GB Kingston FURY Renegade SSD|
|SFYRS/1000G||1TB Kingston FURY Renegade SSD|
|SFYRD/2000G||2TB Kingston FURY Renegade SSD|
|SFYRD/4000G||4TB Kingston FURY Renegade SSD|
Kingston FURY Renegade PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD Features and Specifications:
- Level up with PCIe 4.0 NVMe: Dominate with cutting-edge Gen 4×4 intense speeds up to 7,300/7,000MB/s1 read/write and up to 1,000,000 IOPS1 performance.
- Maximize your motherboard:Powerful slim M.2 form factor to enhance your gaming rig and laptop.
- More space to play: Get all the latest titles and DLC available. Performance with high capacities up to 4TB2 to store your favorite games and media.
- Low profile graphene aluminum heat spreader: Advanced thermal dissipation keeps your drive cool during intense usage. Brings higher performance to the tightest of spaces in gaming laptops and motherboards.
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCIe 4.0 NVMe
- Capacities2: 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 4TB
- Controller: Phison E18
- NAND: 3D TLC
- Sequential Read/Write:
- 500GB – 7,300/3,900MB/s
- 1TB – 7,300/6,000MB/s
- 2TB – 7,300/7,000MB/s
- 4TB – 7,300/7,000MB/s
- Random 4K Read/Write1:
- 500GB – up to 450,000/900,000 IOPS
- 1TB – up to 900,000/1,000,000 IOPS
- 2TB – up to 1,000,000/1,000,000 IOPS
- 4TB – up to 1,000,000/1,000,000 IOPS
- Total Bytes Written (TBW)3:
- 500GB – 500TBW
- 1TB – 1.0PBW
- 2TB – 2.0PBW
- 4TB – 4.0PBW
- Power Consumption:
- 500GB – 5mW Idle / 0.34W Avg / 2.7W (MAX) Read / 4.1W (MAX) Write
- 1TB – 5mW Idle / 0.33W Avg / 2.8W (MAX) Read / 6.3W (MAX) Write
- 2TB – 5mW Idle / 0.36W Avg / 2.8W (MAX) Read / 9.9W (MAX) Write
- 4TB – 5mW Idle / 0.36W Avg / 2.7W (MAX) Read / 10.2W (MAX) Write
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~85°C
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~70°C
- 500GB-1TB – 80mm x 22mm x 2.21mm
- 2TB-4TB – 80mm x 22mm x 3.5mm
- 500GB-1TB– 7g
- 2TB-4TB– 9.7g
- Vibration Operating: 2.17G Peak (7-800Hz)
- Vibration Non-operating: 20G Peak (20-1000Hz)
- MTBF: 1,800,000 hours
- Warranty/Support4: Limited 5-year warranty with free technical support
This SSD is designed for use in desktop and notebook computer workloads and is not intended for server environments.
1 Based on “out-of-box performance” using a PCIe 4.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, and usage.
2 Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash memory guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
3 Total Bytes Written (TBW) is derived from the JEDEC Client Workload (JESD219A).
4 Limited warranty based on 5 years or “Percentage Used” which can be found using the Kingston SSD Manager (Kingston.com/SSDManager). For NVMe SSDs, a new unused product will show a Percentage Used value of 0, whereas a product that reaches its warranty limit will show a Percentage Used value of greater than or equal to one hundred (100). See Kingston.com/wa for details.