Malwarebytes™, a global leader in real-time cyberprotection, today announced it has been recognized by G2, the world’s leading business solutions review website, as a top-ranked provider of Endpoint Protection services.
In addition to being named a Leader in Endpoint Protection Suites across the Overall, Mid-Market and Small-Business categories, Malwarebytes has also received award badges for “Most Implementable,” “Best Results,” “Easiest to Use,” and “Best Usability” in the Overall Reports. In the Mid-Market Reports, Malwarebytes received award badges for “Best Results,” “Users Most Likely to Recommend,” “Most Implementable,” and “Best Relationship.”
The results of G2’s Fall Awards are based on customer satisfaction scores derived directly from G2 users.
“We are honored that Malwarebytes for Business has been recognized as a leader in Endpoint Protection by our own customers,” said Mark Strassman, Chief Product Officer at Malwarebytes. “Our #1 ranking across such a wide-variety of assessments and business segments is a testament to our continued dedication to simplifying and strengthening cybersecurity management so that everyone–security professionals and employees alike–can focus on other important aspects of their work.”
Malwarebytes reviews from G2 users
For inclusion in the G2 report, a product must have received 10 or more reviews. Examples of Malwarebytes user reviews include:
- “The ease of deployment throughout the organization, whether it’s on-prem or not, Malwarebytes makes it simple to deploy. Additionally, the user interface has minimal impact on the end-user, so it’s win-win.”
- “Ease of use and the ability to scale for the future. It is the best way to keep my small team secure without the overhead. It is one of the easiest pieces of software (for antivirus) that I have used thus far.”
- “Having a team of people available to answer my questions either via online real-time chat and/or phone really made us comfortable in knowing that should we have any issues that the team at Malwarebytes would be responsive and timely in that response.”
- “Malwarebytes continues to have the edge you need. The improvement of features on the web portal has continually surprised me. They do a great job of educating end-users on new features, extra protection, and providing a training portal for all of that.”
- “EDR is the best and having the ability to isolate an infected endpoint with the click of a button is priceless. The way it maps out how the infection occurred and which files or processes executed the infection is brilliant.”
Read more Malwarebytes reviews on G2 Crowd here, and learn about why customers love using Malwarebytes here.