- meldCX and American Kiosks announce close partnership, combining state-of-the-art hardware with smart technology and reliable field services
- Partnership will create new opportunities across the connected ecosystem, fueling innovation and accelerating IoT adoption across North America
meldCX, a global technology company focusing on cutting-edge AI and IoT solutions for enterprise customers, announces today it is partnering with American Kiosks, a Colorado-based self-service kiosk manufacturer simplifying the process of deploying self-service kiosks equipped with smart technologies for North American business.
This partnership brings together meldCX’s powerful software stack, American Kiosks’ quality made-in-USA hardware, and reliable field services to provide businesses with an end-to-end managed system.
By working with meldCX and American Kiosks, businesses can reap the following benefits.
- Ready-made or custom kiosks that are proudly made in the USA, not impacted by pandemic supply chain shortage
- Over 35 years of self-service experience, industry knowledge, and UL expertise from an engineering background
- 2-minutes service replacement times with modular replacement components
- Hassle-free managed services to help achieve optimal uptime through worldwide in-field experts
- Increased ROI through remote application, device management software and smart IOT hub by meldCX that supports multi-OS
- AI tools and models to provide premium customer experience and automation for kiosk operators
- More than 1000+ out-of-the-box integrations built for IoT and kiosk environments
- Seamless connection with peripheral devices such as payment systems and card readers
meldCX and American Kiosks power contactless and virtualized concierge for various verticals worldwide. Features of these kiosks include: AI based check-in, identity verification, object recognition, secure payments, and other operational efficiencies to improve the customer experience.
Eric Nebola, President of American Kiosks, says, “With self-service technology taking over markets across the board, we have seen struggles with staffing. When a kiosk can take on common tasks this gives staff time to focus on providing an excellent, more personalized customer experience.”
Stephen Borg, CEO and Co-Founder of meldCX, adds, “Integrating self-service with intuitive AI technologies into everyday processes, such as checking into hotels and creating a virtualized concierge for tailored retail experiences, creates a memorable experience for customers through intentional interactions, rather than taking away from the human to human connection.”
meldCX and American Kiosks will be at HITEC (Hospitality Industry Technology Exposition & Conference) in Orlando, Florida, from the 27th – 30th June, showcasing the smart concierge kiosk. Stop by booth #2237 to see the technology at play!
If you aren’t attending, please still reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or +612-306-6470 for a free consultation with their engineering teams.