The “Supply Chain Management Software Market – Competitive Analysis, Drivers, Trends, Challenges, Five Force Analysis” report has been added to Technavio’s offering. The supply chain management software market is estimated to grow by USD 9.45 billion from 2020 to 2025, growing at a CAGR of 11% as per the latest market forecast report by Technavio. 34% of the market’s growth will originate from Europe during the forecast period. Germany and the UK are the key markets for the supply chain management software market in Europe. Market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in APAC. The presence of highly advanced and improved logistics infrastructure will facilitate the supply chain management software market growth in Europe over the forecast period.
Factors such as the emergence of supply chain visibility and event management, increasing investment in warehouses by e-commerce service providers will be crucial in driving the growth of the market. But the high initial cost and availability of open-source software will restrict the market growth. The supply chain management software market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth
The supply chain management software market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as entering into long-term partnership contracts with third-party service providers to provide SCM software to compete in the market The supply chain management software market report provides complete insights on key vendors including Blue Yonder Group Inc., BluJay Solutions Inc., E2open LLC, Epicor Software Corp., Infor Inc., Manhattan Associates Inc., Oracle Corp., SAP SE, The Descartes Systems Group Inc., and WiseTech Global Ltd.
Few companies with key offerings
- Blue Yonder Group Inc. – The company offers supply chain management software solutions such as laminate planning, demand planning, inventory optimization, network design, sales, and operation execution, sales and operation planning, modeling, and others.
- BluJay Solutions Inc. – The company offers supply chain management software such as a Frictionless supply chain that connects and collaborates with a broad network of supply chain partners, carriers, and customers.
- E2open LLC – The company offers a new class of intelligent applications that connects demand to supply and planning to execution across the entire supply chain. Leaders can make the best business decisions every time using real-time information from within their operations and across the channel, supplier, and logistics partner ecosystems.
- Epicor Software Corp. – The company offers Epicor ERP Resource Kit a software that eliminates the complexity and enhances manufacturing performance.
- Infor Inc. – The company offers supply chain management solutions that deliver intelligent, real-time supply chain orchestration by digitalizing end-to-end supply chain processes, allowing companies to gain real-time visibility that empowers data-driven decisions and optimal delivery to customers on time.
To know about all major vendors with their key offerings – Download a free sample now!
The competitive scenario provided in the supply chain management software market report analyzes, evaluates, and positions companies based on various performance indicators. Some of the factors considered for this analysis include the financial performance of companies over the past few years, growth strategies, product innovations, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- By Deployment, the market is classified as on-premise and cloud.
- By Application, the market is classified as SCP, procurement, WMS, and TMS.
- By Geography, the market is classified as North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America.
To know about the market contribution of all segments – Download a free sample now!
Related Reports –
- The carbon accounting software market share is expected to increase by USD 6.38 billion from 2020 to 2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 25%.Download a free sample now!
- The route optimization software market share is expected to increase by USD 4.52 billion from 2021 to 2026, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 18.69%. Download a free sample now!
Supply Chain Management Software Market Scope
|Growth momentum & CAGR||Accelerate at a CAGR of 11%|
|Market growth 2021-2025||USD 9.45 billion|
|YoY growth (%)||7.23|
|Performing market contribution||Europe at 34%|
|Competitive landscape||Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope|
|Companies profiled||Blue Yonder Group Inc., BluJay Solutions Inc., E2open LLC, Epicor Software Corp., Infor Inc., Manhattan Associates Inc., Oracle Corp., SAP SE, The Descartes Systems Group Inc., and WiseTech Global Ltd.|
|Market Dynamics||Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and future consumer dynamics, market condition analysis for forecast period,|
|Customization purview||If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.|
Table of Content
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- SCP – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Procurement – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- WMS – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- TMS – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by Deployment
- Market segments
- Comparison by Deployment
- On premise – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Cloud – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Deployment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Blue Yonder Group Inc.
- BluJay Solutions Inc.
- E2open LLC
- Epicor Software Corp.
- Infor Inc.
- Manhattan Associates Inc.
- Oracle Corp.
- SAP SE
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc.
- WiseTech Global Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations