Zepl, the data science and analytics platform, and Snowflake Inc., the only data warehouse built for the cloud, today announced a new partnership that enables Snowflake customers to accelerate the ROI on their machine learning and artificial intelligence investments.
With Zepl’s new native Snowflake integration, data science teams are able to rapidly explore, analyze and collaborate around Snowflake’s cloud-built data warehouse. In just minutes, Zepl brings machine learning at scale to Snowflake data across entire data science teams. Zepl’s powerful collaboration capabilities are used by data scientists, data engineers, data analysts, team managers and executives worldwide.
Zepl is used for all types of enterprise use cases across high tech, financial services, pharmaceutical, IoT, and automotive companies. Customers use Zepl to quickly analyze, visualize and democratize insights derived from petabytes of data. The new partnership changes the game by automating model-driven insights in a highly secure manner. Zepl rapidly accelerates experimentation, frictionless collaboration, training of ML models, and sharing of insights for Snowflake customers.
Zepl and Snowflake Capabilities
Companies use Zepl’s data science as a service for data exploration, collaboration and visual storytelling.
Multi-Language Data Exploration
- Bring data science to your data lake by integrating Zepl with Snowflake
- Code seamlessly in multiple languages and libraries in the same notebook
- Use extensive language support for Python, Scala, R, Spark and SQL
- Build, tune, and deploy machine learning models without extensive data engineering
- Centrally store and organize your enterprise-critical ML and AI assets
- Access notebooks anywhere, anytime, in the format according to your business needs
- Securely share your work with Zepl’s fine-grained access controls
- Safeguard your credentials with Zepl’s credential encryption keychain
- Use commenting to give everyone a voice as teams work through problems together
- Captivate audiences with impactful visual analytics
- Visualize your SQL query, Spark DataFrame, or Pandas DataFrame with a single click
- Create custom interactive dashboards
“We had access to everything under the sun, and Zepl was the only platform that brought us from analysis to insight in a single place,” said Kishore Radhakrishna, Senior Data Engineer at AppDynamics/Cisco. “Zepl enabled us to rapidly prototype across a cross-functional team – data scientists, analysts and business people – to connect to our Snowflake data in minutes and create a new model in only two days. With Zepl, we could quickly explore our Snowflake data and find answers faster than we thought was possible.”
“The Zepl integration enables Snowflake customers to apply powerful data science and machine learning capabilities to their Snowflake data minutes,” Snowflake Product Manager, Harsha Kapre said. “Zepl’s data science and analytics platform enables shared customers to do rapid exploration and predictive analysis on top of petabytes of data. Our partnership with Zepl transforms our joint customers from reactive to proactive enterprises through the use of powerful machine learning insights.”
“Snowflake users are way ahead of the curve when it comes to using data as a strategic advantage in their business,” said Dan Maloney, CEO of Zepl. “They want to analyze, infer and act upon massive sets in real-time. Zepl provides the collaborative, model-driven results they’re looking for to drive their businesses forward.”
A free trial of Zepl’s data science as a service for Snowflake is available immediately at www.zepl.com.
- Zepl blog: Getting Started with Zepl and Snowflake in Minutes
- Zepl + Snowflake solution brief
- Follow Zepl on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook: @zeplco
Zepl’s data science as a service helps model-driven companies transform their data lakes into seas of innovation. Created by the team that brought you Apache Zeppelin – which has more than 500,000 downloads worldwide – Zepl is used by data science teams for data exploration, collaboration, and visual storytelling. Find out more at www.zepl.com.