Gurucul, the most visionary Next-Gen SIEM provider, today announced major upgrades to the Gurucul Partner Program as part of its commitment to a Channel-First sales motion. The enhancements improve the ability for Gurucul and its selling partners to co-develop and deliver exceptional value to enterprises looking to achieve faster business outcomes from their technology investment. Partners can offer the most advanced, AI-powered, Threat Detection and Incident Response platform (TDIR) while increasing profitability with up to a 100% increase in deal registration discounts and high margins.
Enhancements to the Gurucul Partner Program:
- Partner Portal with robust self-serve training, marketing, and enablement resources
- Deal registration programs with dramatically increased partner discounts
- Significant increase in Marketing Development Funds (MDF)
- Aggressive incentive and rewards programs
- Joint business success planning
Differentiated Value – Why partner with Gurucul:
- Most advanced multi-tenancy capability for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs) enabling low cost of ownership and high value
- Industry-leading deal registration discounts
- High margins on new and renewal business
- NFR product licenses for internal use
- Close deals faster with streamlined, value-driven Proof of Concept (POC) process, including express POCs and workshops
- Enhanced partner and customer onboarding, including dedicated partner/customer success managers
- Most advanced platform unifying the capabilities of Next-Gen SIEM, UEBA, Open XDR, ITDR and Network Traffic Analysis
Gurucul’s products are delivered through partners via Software as a Service, subscription licensing, or an MSSP model for customers that prefer the solution as a service. Gurucul has adapted and augmented its MSSP offering with administrator training and customer onboarding. There are also flexible license and billing models available to meet the needs of customers and partners in all markets globally.
“Our partnership with Gurucul introduces a next-gen security analytics and operations platform that enables our customers to safeguard their valuable data and assets,” said Manohar Reddy, CEO of MSSP Provider Feuji. “The platform utilizes advanced machine learning models and predictive algorithms to provide organizations with a holistic view of their security posture, enabling real-time threat detection and response to mitigate potential damage. This partnership adds value to our solutions by equipping organizations with the advanced capabilities they need to stay ahead of the evolving cybersecurity threats.”
“We are making a substantial investment in our partnership with Gurucul, positioning them as our focus partner for both North America and Latin America,” said Esteban Romero, VP of Global Sales at ITQ One. “Gurucul’s commitment to crafting a partner-centric initiative is unmistakable – they’ve channeled significant resources and time to ensure this and we’re truly enthusiastic about the possibilities this partnership opens for us. Their transformative approach to revolutionizing the cybersecurity analytics landscape and detecting insider threats has left us in awe.”
The Gurucul Partner Program fosters joint success by providing compelling top-line and bottom-line growth opportunities to Gurucul partners. Members, which include Managed Security Service Providers, Global Solution Providers, Global System Integrators, Value-added Resellers and Distributors, enjoy highly competitive gross profit margins, sales and technical support, and a wide range of marketing, sales and technical enablement tools.
“We have always been a partner-first organization, and it’s prime time to make substantial investments in our partner program to capitalize on the significant growth and adoption we’re experiencing in next-gen SIEM, UEBA, and Insider Threat markets,” said Saryu Nayyar, CEO of Gurucul. “We’re committed to continuously developing our partner-first strategy and to provide them with differentiated value, the highest margins in the market, and the most advanced, unified AI-powered TDIR platform to support their customers most important use cases.”