“I believe that the biggest challenge faced by CMOs today is to continue to focus on our company brand position in a very competitive market and make sure our clients understand the full capabilities & experience we have with our end-to-end IT solutions”
1. Tell us a little bit about your role and how you got here. (what inspired you to start a Magneto IT Solutions)
I am Ronak Meghani, CEO of Magneto IT Solutions, one of the quick-growing IT company in the world. I hold an M.B.A (Information Technology) Degree from IIIT. During my studies, I met with Bhargav Thakkar & Nitesh Behani and we used to talk about Steve Jobs and Bill Gates as they always inspired/motivated us to launch our startup.
We were very passionate about the Information technology and used to prepare a plan that how to start an IT company. Finally, the dream comes true, in November 2009 we launched Magneto IT Solutions at Pune, Maharashtra.
2. Given the massive proliferation of marketing technology, how do you see the Magneto IT Solutions evolving over the next few years?
In the initial stage, we were having 5 members team (including 3 Co-founders) at Magneto IT Solutions. We work very hard without taking any week off and holiday. After a few months, our hard work has paid off and we start receiving projects.
Soon, The strength of company grow from 5 to 30 members and later of we launched our second branch on Ahmedabad Gujarat, third on Las Vegas, USA and recently, fourth one on Seef Area, Bahrain. In the next few years, We are planning to expand our business and launch a few more branch on the UK, Australia and more.
3. What do you see as the single most important technology trend or development that’s going to impact us?
It’s a very very important question! As you know, we are working on the IT industry (a very big industry with a lot of opportunities), where the technology moves so fast when it comes to development.
Time-by-time, new technology trend arrives in the market to fulfill the demand of users and we as an IT company always need to keep our self-update-up to about each and every trend. Considering the current market trend lot of things are hopping around IoT, Big data, Mobile app development and in the e-commerce industry.
4. What’s the biggest challenge that CMOs need to tackle to make marketing technology work?
The CMO (chief marketing officer) role has become ever-more important and most highly marketed-to positions in modern organizations all over the world. I believe that the biggest challenge faced by CMOs today is to continue to focus on our company brand position in a very competitive market and make sure our clients understand the full capabilities & an experience we have with our end-to-end IT solutions.
5. What’s your smartest work-related shortcut or productivity hack?
We are a technology company and our effort to make our all the processes automated as much as we can to bring best quality result in a shorter period of time.
We keep an ideas list instead of a To-do list and focus on the big picture for the rest of the day. We are using some techniques and tools to make sure that we are doing productive work with the help of tools like project management (Jira), Sales and Marketing (Zoho), Account & Finance( QuickBooks) , HRIS and support ticket management etc.
6. How do you prepare for an AI-centric world as a marketing leader?
As we all know, AI (Artificial intelligence) seems to be the current business trends & hot topic, including in marketing. It quite impossible for any type of marketing industry event or conference to not have at least one session or discussion on this subject.
As far as your question is concern regarding the preparation, We are working on this direction in the IOT and e-commerce industry. In the B2C & B2B world, AI is playing a very important role in identifying customer interests, values and helping businesses to re-orient their marketing for better results.
7. What is the core marketing technology capability of your firm that you bring to a marketer? Where does your product fit in vis-a-vis the customer lifecycle?
When it comes to marketing technology capability, Magneto IT Solutions has experienced teams of digital marketers, content marketers, SEO, social media marketers and business developers. We offer complete IOT, Web, Mobile app development solutions to our clients from scratch to end.
We believe that every project needs to be handled differently and the existing methods need to be tailored to best suit the project requirements. In agile the tasks are divided into small stories to deliver specific features for a release.
8. Are there any new features or upcoming upgrades that you’re excited about and would like to give us a sneak peek into?
Recently, we have adopted the new technology like the Chatbot, iBeacon for our ongoing assignments and still, we are exploring more into it for the future opportunities.
9. What is your take on the massive explosion of Magneto IT Solutions across so many categories? Do you see competition, opportunities to partner and/or integrate?
The company commenced with a couple of services which was within reach of our employee and the needs of our clients. Steadily and gradually client’s growth and employment growth increased which given us an opportunity to expand in many categories, for instance, IoT, Chatbot, Mobile, eCommerce, Digital Marketing, Web etc.
When comes to the competition, we always determine to stay above it, but in this cut-throat market, competition does play little to vary part.
10. Could you share for our readers, an infographic or description depicting your marketing stack (various marketing software products or platforms your team uses or subscribes to)?
Of course, I would like to share the masterpiece our company has produced in form of an infographic which I hope your readers will love. Here they are:
11. Can you share a screenshot of the homepage of your smartphone (iOS/Android/other)? It would be interesting to see some of the apps you personally use on a daily basis to get things done and stay on top of your day.
Here is the screenshot of my iPhone 6S+ homepage: